forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4319  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Dec 8, 2000  2:12 am
Subject:  Setting SW-List to NO MAIL

Hello Everyone on the SW List:

Below is a message explaining how we can change the way we receive
our SW List messages.

There is one method, called "No Mail". It is handy if you know you
will be away, or perhaps you are very busy, and you do not want so
many messages piling up in your email box.

If you set your SW List to "NO MAIL", no messages will arrive in your
email box. But...you will still be able to read the messages at any
time, by visiting the SignWriting List Archive on the web.

Here are the instructions:

--------------------------------

NOMAIL COMMAND

Start a new empty email message.

Type the following address in the "TO:" line:

Leave the SUBJECT: line blank.

Type the following message in the message area:

SET SW-L NOMAIL

Turn off any automatic signature files.

Then push SEND.

---------------------------------

If you later want to change back.....

RETURN TO NORMAL MAIL

Start a new empty email message.

Type the following address in the "TO:" line:

Leave the SUBJECT: line blank.

Type the following message in the message area:

SET SW-L MAIL

Turn off any automatic signature files.

Then push SEND.

If you have questions, feel free to write to me anytime:

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 4319  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index