forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4349  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  SignNet-MCT-PUCRS
Date:  Thu Dec 21, 2000  4:14 pm
Subject:  New Year at SignNet Project

Dear Valerie and SW list members:
Here goes an of our researching work in 2000:
1) we begin to translate the captions of the Science and Technology Museum of PUCRS (Catholic University), now we're only waiting that the staff of visual programming;
2) gave our first SW basic course, that was a success, in the last day deaf and hearing students tryed to write their first text in SW (with only 24 hours/course !);
3) of course, we're still busy with adapting SW to our sign language: LIBRAS;
4) soon we will have news about the software Marcia B. Campos is developing, we're preparing a translation summary to send to the SW list, ok ?
With our best wishes !
SignNet project - MCT - PUCRS
The group of the SW course that finished 15th December

One of the texts in SW

Attachment
attachment
Type: image/jpeg

attachment
Type: image/jpeg

4351 Re: New Year at SignNet Project Valerie Sutton Fri  12/22/2000

  Message 4349  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index