forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4357  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Tue Dec 26, 2000  4:48 am
Subject:  Re: my new homepage: GebaerdenSchrift.de

If you want to see Stefan's website in another language, go to
https://babelfish.altavista.com/translate.dyn
and put Stefan's website address in the Website field. Make sure the
radio button for that field is selected then pick the translation you
desier (German to ?).

Bill

Nancy Cole wrote:

> In a message dated 12/25/00 7:58:11 PM Mountain Standard Time,
> writes:
>

>> https://www.GebaerdenSchrift.de
>
> Merry Christmas All!
>
> You did a wonderful job on your site! I wish I could read German, but
> it was
> still eye catching!!!!! Keep up the wonderful work!
>
> Smile
> Nancy

  Replies Author Date
4376 Re: my new homepage: GebaerdenSchrift.de Valerie Sutton Sat  12/30/2000

  Message 4357  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index