forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4363  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ingvild Roald
Date:  Wed Dec 27, 2000  12:34 pm

The site was really wonderfull.

And for me, knowing the the German sounds are almost like the Norwegian
ones, the reading of the mouths was easy.

I think also they may help in the teaching of speech, so that this can be
done without too much time taken out from the other things the children have
to learn.

One technical question: Is it possible to slow the animation down a bit if
you want it (after downloading the page, perhaps?)

Happy New Year,

Ingvild