forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4365  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ingvild Roald
Date:  Thu Dec 28, 2000  10:43 am

Thank you, Stefan,

I'll get back to you when my dissertation is finnished.

(My concern about the time taken away was not about the time taken for SW,
but the other way around: in all that I read, the main, and almost only,
goal of deaf education is language, language, language. I think that deaf
kids have the right to learn about science and history and social science
and everything else, same as everybody else. And I think that SW will help
them do just that)

Ingvild