forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4373  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Dec 30, 2000  4:46 pm
Subject:  Re: my new homepage: GebaerdenSchrift.de

On 12/26/00, Stefan Woehrmann2 wrote:
>I have slowly been building a new web site about SignWriting in
>Germany. Perhaps you would like to visit?

https://www.GebaerdenSchrift.de

SignWriting List
December 30, 2000

Dear Stefan!!

I just want to add my congratulations to the list.....

Your web site is terrific and I love it!!

And I notice you have already added new photos - It is amazing how
fast you have become a web designer ;-))

Your site is much more than just a homepage....it is a multi-faceted
web site with animation and lots of pages to explore!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us....

And many blessings to everyone for a very Happy New Year!

Val ;->

  Message 4373  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index