forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4379  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jan 2, 2001  3:51 pm
Subject:  Happy 2001 ;-> !!

Good Morning, SignWriting List!

I am writing this message at 7:30 in the morning in San Diego, on
January 2, 2001...

Happy 2001 ;-> !!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Most of us are back to work
today. I know that I, for one, look forward to working on some
important documents in January. The New Year looks very bright ;->

And thanks to those who worked on SignWriting over the holidays...

I just visited Stefan's new web site again:

SignWriting in Germany
https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de

I can see you have added lots of new information, wonderful photos,
more links and lessons in SignWriting, Stefan!...Your web site is
really growing....a wonderful gift for the New Year!

And many thanks to pastor Ron Dettloff, for sending me the new Bible
verses translated into ASL by the Deaf Church in Michigan. It is
amazing how much you have accomplished in such a short time.

And Jerry, your SignBible web site is being "quoted" in different
proposals now, as an "example of written sign language literature on
the web"....I read a proposal over the holiday for a specific
SignWriting project, and they used your site as an example!!

And thanks also to Charles Butler, for your new literature over the
holidays ;->

SignWriting literature libraries will grow in 2001...and that is just
what we need...more reading material in different signed languages....

Have a wonderful day!
--

Val ;->

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

To manage your SW List email:

for No Mail: SET SW-L NOMAIL
for Digest Mail: SET SW-L DIGEST
for Regular Mail: SET SW-L MAIL
for Member List: REVIEW SW-L by NAME
to Leave SW List: SIGNOFF SW-L
to Join SW List: SUB SW-L firstname lastname

  Replies Author Date
4382 Happy 2001 ;-> !! Eline Vanhecke Thu  1/4/2001

  Message 4379  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index