forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4383  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Jan 8, 2001  2:47 pm
Subject:  SignWriting Membership Meeting Feb 10

SignWriting List
January 8, 2001

Dear SignWriting List!

I am writing to invite SignWriting Members to our

Annual
SignWriting
Membership
Meeting

Saturday
February 10th, 2001
2:00 to 4:00 pm
La Jolla, California

We hope you can attend our Annual Membership Meeting!

All members, their family and friends are welcome. Refreshments will be served.

This year the meeting will be at the Sutton home in La Jolla,
California. If you wish to come, contact us by voice, tty, fax or
e-mail. The address and phone numbers are below.

We look forward to seeing you on February 10th!

Val ;-)

----------------------------------

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
858-456-0098 voice
858-456-0010 tty
858-456-0020 fax

  Message 4383  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index