forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4406  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Fri Jan 26, 2001  12:01 am
Subject:  Re: Need Help With Testing Shareware

Dear Valerie and List,

I opted to download sw44us.zip. It unzipped without a problem and did
open and seemed to work properly. I set up the print option for an
epson printer, however, and output abut 30 pages with 2-9 characters on
each page. I forgot that I am now using an ink-jet and need to do that
differently. My fault on this one. There was, however, to my pleasant
surprise, output also, a file to the sw directory with the same name as
the file I printed with the exception that it had a .ps extension, which
I believe was your goal? I double-clicked the ps file and it opened
Adobe Distiller and created a very nice .pdf. How did we do?

Jerry.

  Replies Author Date
4412 Re: Need Help With Testing Shareware Valerie Sutton Fri  1/26/2001
4417 Re: Need Help With Testing Shareware Jerry Spillman Sat  1/27/2001

  Message 4406  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index