forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4418  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Sat Jan 27, 2001  12:10 am
Subject:  Re: Animation on German Site

Hello dear Valerie and SWL - members.
I´m sorry that you haven`t heard from me for quite a time.
Well Val - you will understand - working behind the scenes can be absorbing
everything.

Enthusiastic about SW as I am I am working my fingers to the bones !

Thanks for you kind feed-back on my animations.
Frankly - there are some really funny goodies on my homepage.

I started my first -- " dance-writing" epos

Please have a look at GebaerdenSchrift schreiben lernen.

I´m sorry for all of you who can´t understand my German texts - who knows.
Some day I´ll get support from other enthusiasts and we will manage to offer
an English version as well.

Right now I´m very interested to present a homepage which will attrackt some
attention from the Germans who might be interested.

I feel very honoured to see that since Christmas almost 14.000 times my
homepage was visited from people - as well from people from the universities
- Hamburg, Aachen,

At school we do have a really great time using SW for exactly what I was
looking for when I first contacted you because of the literacy project.
My little students with CI are on their way to learn something about human
comunication. Another student who has a very hard tim to read any German
written sentence is going to develop reading skills. She is able to answer
the questions - in case theyare typed in SW - meaningfull. On the back of
the page she can find the German translation - and who knows - giving her
some mor time and she will understand step by step what these letterrows are
all about !!

Thanks for your kind attention.

All the best to all of you
especially to you Valerie