forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4431  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Wed Feb 7, 2001  1:12 am
Subject:  Re: Brazilian Sign

Hi friends,

Please loog at the attached .sgn file.  I tried to convert it but couldn't.  The hand position for hands-out, parallel to the floor, and crumbling is the one from the Sign Writing Dictionary which came with Version 4.3.  I think it is the better way to show the hand position, which is none of the positions shown by Steve nor the one shown by the Brazilian sign language querent.

The sign is for "wet' (the last one) and is the same motion you are trying to show, a crumbling sign with both hands palm up, parallel to the floor, fingers all touching one another, and crumbling.

Charles

Attachment
Few.pcx
Type: application/octet-stream