forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4457  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Sun Feb 11, 2001  9:50 am
Subject:  could use some help

Hello everyone.

Tini is introducing a group of young children between the ages of 8 - 10 to
sign language. These are not deaf children mind you, but they like to learn
in order to communicate with some deaf friends.And they are serious about it
too.
A few months ago we "discovered" signwriting and are doing our best to
learn it.
Tini has shown some sign writing to her students and they take to it like
ducks to water. Teaching sign language and sign writing to them
simultanously is really working.
As an aid she has translated the song "Frosty the snowman" literally into
signwriting and Valerie has encouraged her to send it to the signwriter
list.
She has spent all day fine tuning it and now she has asked me to send it to
the list. My question is: How do I go about that. I have the printed copies
and I could scan them, but there may be an easier way. Can someone tell me
how I get it directly out of the D.O.S. mode into an e-mail.
I know I can count on you,
Henk

  Replies Author Date
4458 Sending attached files to the SW List Valerie Sutton Sun  2/11/2001

  Message 4457  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index