forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4461  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Sun Feb 11, 2001  1:19 pm
Subject:  Thank you Stefan

Thank you Stefan.
As you probably noticed I just sent an attachment before I got your message.
Tomorrow I will follow your instructions and see if I can reduce the other
files. Thank you to you as well Valerie, your explanation was a big help to
me. Seems that I'm learning more than just SignWriting.
As far as Frosty's "mother" is concerned, Stefan. I have a feeling that you
will be hearing from her real soon. Yours,
Henk

  Replies Author Date
4463 Re: Thank you Stefan & Henk & Tini! Valerie Sutton Mon  2/12/2001

  Message 4461  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index