forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4471  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Marie Alexander
Date:  Wed Feb 14, 2001  3:52 pm
Subject:  SW for windows?

Dear Valerie,

I am co-ordinating a Maltese sign language project within the Institute of
Linguistics at the University of Malta.

Malta is very small (even that is an overstatement) so I am very lucky that
there are two deaf adults currently working on the project. They have been
learning signwriting together with two of the Institute's senior linguistics
students and myself. We are thinking of using signwriting (along with glosses
and possibly conventional linguistic symbols) for dictionary entries. So far
we have only managed to handwrite but would like to start using the program.
Our adviser (I am totally ignorant of anything beyond the usual word and excel
as far as computing is concerned) thinks he can help us do this if a windows
versions of signwriter is available.

Can you tell me...perhaps I should know the answer already... In my ignorance I
just assumed that it was...and that I had it.

Have a good day!

Marie Alexander

  Replies Author Date
4474 Re: SW for windows? Valerie Sutton Thu  2/15/2001
4490 Re: SW for windows? SignNet Project Wed  2/21/2001
4492 Re: SW for windows? Valerie Sutton Thu  2/22/2001
4513 New Special Feature: SignWriter 4.4 Valerie Sutton Tue  2/27/2001

  Message 4471  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index