forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4479  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Sun Feb 18, 2001  6:57 am
Subject:  now what?

Hi Everyone.
We need some help again. Tini was adding some new signs to the dictionary
and somehow she lost the dictionary that we downloaded with SW44US. She now
only has the signs that she put in herself. I tried to download SW44US.EXE
and/or SW44US.ZIP but I get a message saying that the page has moved. When I
go to Download Shareware I get a message saying that the page is not
available. I have gone around in circles three times now and I'm getting
dizzy. Is there anyone out there who is willing to help? Thanks,
Henk

  Replies Author Date
4480 Re: now what? Stefan Woehrmann Sun  2/18/2001
4481 Re: now what? Valerie Sutton Sun  2/18/2001

  Message 4479  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index