forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4484  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Sun Feb 18, 2001  9:45 pm
Subject:  frosty congrats

Hi Tini and Henk,

thank you very much for your "Frosty" -
I think we all can learn from our  documents.

I myself love the way you write the clapping of the hands. Reading your
document was a pleasure and we were astonished that we hadnīt had any
problems to understand your text without any problems.

Congratulations and keep on writing, posting and writing to the list

All the best
Stefan ;-)