forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4492  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Feb 22, 2001  6:32 pm
Subject:  Re: SW for windows?

On 2/21/01, SignNet Project wrote:

>Here in the SignNet Project Marcia Campos is developping softwares to
>edit, translate and chat in sign writing...in windows, we mean, using
>the mouse. Soon it will be avaiable. Charles Butler saw it when he
>visited Brazil last year. March will come with fresh news !
>Till soon.
>Cris from SignNet

________________________________

SignWriting List
February 22, 2001

This is such great news, Cris! Congratulations to SignNet!

Please tell Marcia that I would be glad to write a web-article
featuring the new program you have developed. We can inform people
about it, with detailed diagrams, and even a place to download it, if
you wish.

And I will be happy to post the article in both Portuguese and
English, if you can provide me with the translation.

Our SignWritingSite has a section on Brazil, as you know ;-))

What is the name of the new computer program for Windows?

Thanks for telling us about this....;-))
--

Val ;->