forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4500  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Mon Feb 26, 2001  3:30 pm
Subject:  Re: New Search Engine on the SignWritingSite!

Val,

That's very interesting. Makes me wonder if there is a way to use that
information - like a guide page (#776) that lists all the sections, with
links to the separate parts of the sections. Sort of like a book's
contents page. It might be very useful for sight-impaired visitors using
screen readers.

Bill