forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4529  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Mar 5, 2001  9:46 pm
Subject:  SignWriting blossoming in Spain ;-)

SignWriting List
March 5, 2001

Dear SW List Members:

SignWriting is really blossoming in Spain.

I am now working on a new set of web pages about Spain.

Features will include:

1. SignWriter 4.4 Shareware for Spain
2. Chapters of the textbook "SignoEscritura" in PDF format for
download from the web.
3. SGN files typed in SignWriter in Spanish Sign Language.
4. Portions of newsletters written in Spanish Sign Language
5. The history of SignWriting in Spain

plus...

Poetry in Spanish Sign Language! It is one of my favorites, and I
received permission to post it -

And Jerry, your SignPoetry Site might like it too...In the next
couple of days I will tell you more...

My congratulations to all in Spain who are devoting so much time and
attention to writing signs - you are doing a great job!
--

Val ;->