forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4533  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Mar 6, 2001  6:15 pm
Subject:  Ye must be born again!

Jerry wrote:
>Cyberjer.com and the Sign Bible Site are pleased to announce the King
>James Version Bible presentation of "Ye Must Be Born Again!" in ASL
>SignWriting by Pastor Dettloff and The Deaf Church at:
>https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/pg30.htm

SignWriting List
March 6, 2001

Thanks, Jerry, for informing us!

I like the grey-blue color background.....very nice!!

I hadn't realized that a white background is hard on the eyes, but
you are correct that the blue background is easier to read on the
screen ....more peaceful ;=)

No one can say there is a lack of literature online in SignWriting now!

The volume keeps increasing on the web as several web sites continue
to post new literature...
--

Val ;->