forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4536  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Mar 6, 2001  8:37 pm
Subject:  Diagrams Unreadable....

SignWriting List
March 6, 2001

Dear SignNet -
It appears that you sent us a message today? However, the diagrams
did not come through. They were too large perhaps...over 200K, and we
try to keep them to 50K at most...

Plus, I suspect they were not GIF or JPEG? They did not show up in
the SW List Archive, as you can see in my attached GIF of the Archive
message.

So please send the diagrams again...make them smaller. Send one at a
time. And be sure they are not BMPs...Many thanks. I look forward to
answering your questions. Val ;-)
Attachment
swArchives.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 4536  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index