forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4553  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Mar 9, 2001  2:52 pm
Subject:  Re: God's Boxes

>Cyberjer.com is pleased to announce the addition of a new page of ASL
>literature in SignWriting. Please enjoy God's Boxes, rendered
>in ASL SignWriting for us by Tini Pel at:
>
> https://cyberjer.com/signpoet/pg4.htm.

SignWriting List
March 9, 2001

Congratulations, Tini and Jerry! Thanks so much for posting so much
SignWriting literature - it looks great.

And Tini, you certainly are writing quickly...it is wonderful.

I just received a message from someone telling me that they cannot
access the web because the telephone lines are not available in their
country...but they can get email at a friends....they asked if they
could see your poem?

Would it be possible for you to post maybe just the first page of the
poem to the List? If that is too much trouble, that is OK too.....;-)

  Message 4553  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index