forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4555  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  SignNet-MCT-PUCRS
Date:  Fri Mar 9, 2001  3:02 pm
Subject:  Half and quarter forward rotation symbols (Valerie)

"We discussed rotation on the SW List before. I saved several diagrams
from that discussion. Please see the attached diagram
"rotation1.gif". It shows placement of the starting and ending hand
positions, before and after the rotation symbol:"

Valerie and SW list members:
We took a look at the diagram and we colaborate with the little caption below...

For us it could be... (if not, why does have two different symbols to rotations ?)

What do you think about it ?
SignNet Project (Brazil)

Attachment
attachment
Type: image/gif

attachment
Type: image/gif

4559 SignWriting E-Lesson Directory Valerie Sutton Fri  3/9/2001
4560 Re: Half and quarter forward rotation symbols (Va Valerie Sutton Fri  3/9/2001

  Message 4555  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index