forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4561  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Fri Mar 9, 2001  4:50 am
Subject:  Friendship

Dear Valerie and list,
We enjoyed reading your article about our blessings. It is so thru.
The following is about friendship and I want to express with that our
thankfulness of getting involved with the S.W. programme. The help we have
received from you, Stephan, Jerry, kathy and so many others.

A ball is a circle, no beginning , no end
It keeps us together like a circle of friends.
But the treasure inside for you to see,
is the treasure of friendship, you've granted to me.

Author unknown.

Tini

  Message 4561  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index