forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4612  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Sat Mar 24, 2001  4:54 am
Subject:  Fw: Trip to Brazil

Picture of three friends under a jaboticaba tree in the back yard of the
Eduardo Lane Bible Institute in Patrocinio, Brazil. The one in the middle
is "La-La" who acted as my interpreter to the school while I was relearning
Portuguese. I will be swamped in Porto Alegre with Portuguese, English,
ASL, and Libras coming at me from all directions. Sigh.

Charles Butler

Attachment
Photo4.jpg
Type: image/jpeg

4627 Trip to Brazil Valerie Sutton Mon  3/26/2001

  Message 4612  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index