forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4628  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Mon Mar 26, 2001  4:53 pm
Subject:  Re: new ideas

Stefan,

You make some good points. When I make the sign "both" I look down slightly at
my right hand. I would tend to make it look like your c but with the right hand
with fingers down. See picture.

Bill

Stefan Woehrmann2 wrote:

> Hi Tini and Listmembers,
>
> I sat down and made a gif to comment your sign #7 and I don ±² care about
> the meaning! It ±± simply one of so many other movements that can be done
> with both hands ;-)
>
> All the best Stefan ;-)

Attachment
Both_variations_d.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 4628  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index