forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4637  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Mon Mar 26, 2001  9:36 pm
Subject:  Re: new ideas

Hi Bill,

Yes I can follow your idea - it's like Joe Martin mentioned some months
go -

the way you prefer it is following the intuitiv visual, pictoresk impression
that comes so easy to us ;-)

I'm writing every day lots and lots of SW sentences and a lot of new signs.
I am on my way to experiment with following the "non written rule" of
writing the left and right hand continuously differently. I prefer to "find"
the right hand as a right hand and the left hand as a left hand !

It took a while to overcome a little barriere to violate this intuitive
impression I referred to above but now I am so accustomed to it that I
experience an interruption in a fluent reading if I violate this other
principle -

It' s as I mentioned above - not a rule, not a "must" but a helpfull
orientation if you are going to read my newest literature !