forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4657  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Mar 28, 2001  5:08 pm
Subject:  Re: New SW Poem

>The Sign Poetry Site is pleased to announce that it has published
>another fine poem, "Take Time", as expressed by Tini Pel. It may be
>viewed at this URL:
>
> https://cyberjer.com/signpoet/pg5.htm

SignWriting List
March 28, 2001

I also want to thank you for your Sign Poetry Site, Jerry. I know web
design is time consuming, and I appreciate all the gifts you are
giving us....

And Tini and Henk...the same of course to you...thank you for your
many contributions...your poems are so uplifting!!

And thanks, too, for re-sending the gifs one at a time to the
SignWriting List, so we could read the pages "inside our
email"...that has a very positive effect on people.

Someday we will be able to type directly in SignWriting in email, but
right now, we have no choice but to send graphics files as attached
files instead...

I am glad you like the poetry, Sandra!
--

Val ;->