forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4667  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  PATSY VAN ANDEL
Date:  Thu Mar 29, 2001  9:31 pm
Subject:  Re: Writing Sign Language

Hi Valerie,

Thanks for the info. I had already looked at part of the site, but I'll take
a look at the info you sent me. I received a letter from Liesbeth Pyfers.
She tried to get SW started here in Holland, but it was difficult. The
people she showed your work to found them too abstract. I suggested they
start at preschool level, when children are learning to sign. She also gave
me some good suggestions to get started learning sign language. Things
aren't moving quite as quickly as I would like to. Getting information is
not easy, even with the internet. I gave her your e-mail as well as that of
the SW list. Hopefully she'll join in.

Patsy