forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4684  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Sat Mar 31, 2001  11:38 pm
Subject:  spelling house

Hello Valerie and List

Thanks to the questions of Deborah  I studied the following problem -

The sign for book or house allows us to discuss the following spelling problem.

How do I indicate that (if I want to write it) the hands are not exactly parallel to the floor or to the wall but at an diagonal angle either to the front - wall/  floor    (sign : book)

or to the side - wall / floor  (house)

(I prepared to gifs to illustrate my question  - see next message as well - please)

I am looking forward to your comments !

Stefan ;-)

Attachment
house variations.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 4684  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index