forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4689  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Sun Apr 1, 2001  3:11 pm
Subject:  Re: spelling diagonal angle

Dear Valerie,

excuse me - some things are difficult to understand - it ±± like anything -
once you are familiar with it things are so obvious but since I will have to
explain all these things I would like to be able to understand it
completely.

The sun -rise diagonal plane - (I like the name) is almost understood. I
wrote some examples and would like to offer some gifs.

It ±± a little bit different with the other diagonal plane - I mean the angle
between floor and side walls - if it is almost 45 µ _/

hmm sorry for that !!

I tried to produce some spellings and would love to read your comments. If
this has already been answered - I ±> very sorry and apologize in advance ;-)

One gif per message so have a look at the following messages please !

Stefan ;-)

Attachment
sun no but other diagonal plane close the book.gif
Type: image/gif

4697 Re: spelling diagonal angle Valerie Sutton Sun  4/1/2001
4703 Re: spelling diagonal angle Valerie Sutton Mon  4/2/2001

  Message 4689  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index