forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4702  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Apr 2, 2001  12:40 am
Subject:  Re: spelling diagonal angle

Stefan wrote:
>here comes my next .gif
>car downhill ;-(

SignWriting List
April 1, 2001

Stefan - I believe you are asking me about the movement symbols (b)
and (c) in your diagram?...not the hand positions?...I can see why
those movement symbols are confusing....only I know the whole story
behind them, so it will be good to document it. I will prepare a
lesson on the differences between those two arrows as soon as I am up
to it...I still have to answer Sandra's question, and several other
people's questions...and those head contact diagrams I wanted to show
you (grin)...but I will come back to this question as soon as I can...

Attachment
sun_rise_diagonal_plane__car_do
Type: image/gif

  Message 4702  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index