forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4711  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Mon Apr 2, 2001  9:38 pm
Subject:  Re: spelling diagonal angle

Hi Valerie ,

You wrote : on April 1, 2001

" Hi Stefan -
These symbols and signs are not obvious...I think they are quite
difficult. Your diagrams are complex with so many examples. I do not
know quite what your question is...Here is what I would say about
this diagram...You never needed anything but the signs themselves to
the left...they are written beautifully!

Thanks - hmm

I think I have learned a lot from you and I feel pretty confident in writing
my texts - the reason that I ±> looking forward to learning more about some
details are that people are asking me questions like these !!
And I ±> happy to learn from them what I still have to learn from You ! ha

So you are right - if I want to write - close the book I can do that - no
problem any more ( big smile ! ,-)

But if I want to write that the book is just half open , just as if somebody
doesn ±² allow anybody else to look into his pages - the hands are at an
angel - just between the two postions (closed) or completely open (=
parallel to the wall )

I would love to learn how to write this in front view !

When you circled the false symbols ( which are not occuring in SW you
already understood part of my question. Let ±± erase these symbols and let us
write the adequate spellings for this angel -positon ! )
Does anybody of the Listmember have an idea ?

Have a look at my new prepared gif which should help to understand my
question ;-)

All the best

Stefan ;-)

Attachment
book almost closed.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 4711  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index