forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4712  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Mon Apr 2, 2001  11:28 pm
Subject:  New Special Feature Posted!

Dear SignWriting List!
I am happy to announce that a new Special Feature has been posted on
our Gebaerdenschrift.de Website

https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/school/loewe%20und%20maus/loewe001_titel.htm

Thanks to the wonderfull support of Henk and Tini I could post for the first
time a text written in three languages : English, German and
Gebaerdenschrift (SW) (signed German)

It is a fable we adapted to the reading skills of our first and second grade
class ! You find the English translation next to the German phrases.

https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/school/loewe%20und%20maus/21_loewe_englisch_d
eutsch.htm
The SW test is a translation in the wordorder of the German sentences - so
whoever is interested to find out about the meaning has got the chance to
look at both texts Endlish or German

Hope you like it !

And Cecilia - do You think the kids in Albuquerque would want to have a look
at German signs ??

What about a transcription in ASL ?

Have a great day

Stefan ;-)

  Message 4712  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index