forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4715  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  cmf
Date:  Tue Apr 3, 2001  4:40 am
Subject:  Re: New Special Feature Posted!

Stefan,

I'll ask the kids about your request. I'll bring this web posting to school
and have them look it up during their computer time. I'll let you know their
reaction. Meanwhile, I'm going to attempt to send the list some of the
handwritten SW I did get from them today for that student in Canada. Maybe
all these connections all over the world will heighten their motivation some
more.

Cecilia