forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4725  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Chris+Richardson
Date:  Wed Apr 4, 2001  2:35 am
Subject:  Re: Sandra's question: Writing ASL classifiers

to sw,every one .. ohh i forget what bible verse do i like it .. okay just like
small peom within jesus in there and like said GOD LOVE YOU.. or LET PRAYER..
something like that with signwriting on it.. or person name on any names then
small peom on it.. that what i think it pretty disign.. am i agree or hard to
said ???? .. please everyone tell me about me if you dont agree or discuss
about it .. i will glad answer a question.. it would be fine .. alriht and god
blessing you smile bye

  Message 4725  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index