forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4727  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  cmf
Date:  Wed Apr 4, 2001  6:30 am
Subject:  Re: SignWriting in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Valerie and the list,

Glad you enjoyed the attachments though it seems that for some they were not
there to see, Joe and Stefan? Is there something I need to do to resend or
did Valerie take care of that?

No apologies, Valerie, re. the videotaped session of last Spring's
conference. We had a great time and it's hard to believe it's been 'only' a
year ago. We all know so much more now. We're even thinking about proposing
to present at a conference up in Colorado next Nov. only I don't know how
we'd swing bringing the 'kids' with us. They were the 'best endorsers' of
SignWriting....and still are! Good luck with the editing Valerie. I can only
imagine how much time that will take!

I did get a few more illustrations and handwritten signs from that same
class today. They are so obliging! I'll wait a week or two before I post
some more to the list....besides....it's almost vacation time for us!

Best to all,

Cecilia

  Message 4727  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index