forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4728  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Wed Apr 4, 2001  8:49 am
Subject:  Re: Sandra's question: Writing ASL classifiers

Hi Angus,

isn#t it wonderfull ? Three simple signs but located to each other so
perfectly that you can read tehm like a flashcard !

I really had to smile - a big happy smile -

In addition a question from the learner to the Linguist - the eyebrows up in
the last sign - "possible" I would think of a question instead of an
affirmation

Can you explain to me why you picked eyebrows up ?

But nevertheless a wonderfull, wondrfull example how simple we can present
our experience :

Yes, Writing Signlanguage is possible -- sure it is - if you practice
every day - ha ;-)

Stefan ;-)