forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4733  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Wed Apr 4, 2001  2:51 pm
Subject:  FW: Sandra's question: Writing ASL classifiers

-----Original Message-----
From: SignWriting List []On Behalf Of
Chris+Richardson
Sent: April 3, 2001 10:35 PM
To: SignWriting List
Subject: Re: Sandra's question: Writing ASL classifiers

to sw,every one .. ohh i forget what bible verse do i like it .. okay just
like small peom within jesus in there and like said GOD LOVE YOU.. or LET
PRAYER.. something like that with signwriting on it.. or person name on any
names then small peom on it.. that what i think it pretty disign.. am i
agree or hard to said ???? .. please everyone tell me about me if you dont
agree or discuss about it .. i will glad answer a question.. it would be
fine .. alriht and god blessing you smile bye

Hello Sandra. I like your idea, but what about "Blessings" In SW then
translation underneath?
Tini.

  Message 4733  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index