forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4740  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Apr 5, 2001  3:28 pm
Subject:  SignWriting Posters, T-Shirts, Mugs .....

Sandra Coleman wrote:
>my idea suggest about bible poster .. reason i like ad fanstasy idea
>for kids room poster like said god blessing you with jesus picture
>on it and signwriting word = god blessing you. let jesus stand
>beside of signwriting word=god blessing you.. .. what i want it..
>please tell what do you think of it .. if you dont like that is fine
>i just my ideas.. smile

SignWriting List
April 5, 2001

Hi Sandra and Jerry...and also Pastor Dettloff...

I think this is a great idea. I will be happy to help you with the
SignWriting part of this, if you design the poster yourselves and
print it yourselves....

Pastor Ron Dettloff and his Deaf Church are the people who write the
Bible stories in SignWriting, and Jerry does the web design for the
Bible site.

Maybe the three of you....Jerry and Sandra and Pastor Dettloff....can
work together to create a Christian poster?

Or other designs related to the Bible? In fact, you could create a
T-Shirt that says: "The SignBible Site" on the back, with an ASL
Bible verse on the front!
--

Val ;->