forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4749  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Sat Apr 7, 2001  12:43 am
Subject:  Re: SignWriting Posters, T-Shirts, Mugs .....

Dear Sandra, Angus, Paul, and List,

Thank you all for your suggestions. I will check each one out and see
what we can do. Angus, I think that probably is a fair retail price, and
perhaps they would do a 10+ price or something, also. Paul suggested
another site also. I just now got online today, so will be letting you
all know what the research yields in a few days. Sandra, I am sorry to
say that we have no printed SignWriting Bible as yet. Will your machine
read html files, such as a web site? There is a possibility that I could
make a cd for you that would simulate our Sign Bible and our Sign Poetry
sites, but you would need to have the capability of a web browser such
as netscape, aol, or ms internet explorer to read it.

Jerry

https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/
https://cyberjer.com/signpoet/

  Replies Author Date
4810 Re: SignWriting Posters, T-Shirts, Mugs ..... Valerie Sutton Tue  4/17/2001
4814 Re: SignWriting Posters, T-Shirts, Mugs ..... Valerie Sutton Tue  4/17/2001

  Message 4749  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index