forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4751  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Sat Apr 7, 2001  10:26 pm
Subject:  Re: powerpoint

Dear Antonio Carlos and List,

I was not able to read the language, but I certainly liked the
presentations as far as their visual appearance. I don't know if you
have it available, but Adobe Acrobat also can be used to build this type
of display, and practically all browsers used on the web have a plug-in
for showing them.
Your students have turned out a fine product, please encourage them to
continue!

Jerry Spillman
https://cyberjer.com/signbible
https://cyberjer.com/signpoet
mailto

  Replies Author Date
4755 SignWriter 4.4 and Acrobat... Valerie Sutton Sun  4/8/2001
4765 Re: powerpoint Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa Mon  4/9/2001
4767 Re: powerpoint Angus B. Grieve-Smith Mon  4/9/2001

  Message 4751  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index