forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4756  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Apr 8, 2001  4:48 pm
Subject:  Re: powerpoint presentations in sign language

>For those who don't own a copy of PowerPoint, you can download >free
>viewer from Microsoft's web site. -Angus B. Grieve-Smith

SignWriting List
April 8, 2001

Thank you, Angus, for telling us about the PowerPoint Viewer...as
always you supply us with excellent information...

As you suggested, I went up on Microsoft's web site, and I downloaded
the Macintosh version of the PowerPoint Viewer...

It took 30 minutes to download, but it was well-worth it!

The SignWriting-Slide-Show filled my entire computer screen in the
Viewer...it was visually exciting...and by clicking with the mouse I
could view one slide after the other quickly...

So thank you, Ivana and Diogo, for finding this new way to present
SignWriting documents!
--

Val ;->