forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4758  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Apr 8, 2001  6:51 pm
Subject:  Re: reactions

On 3/13/01, Henk Pel wrote:
>We know that Stefan's dream is to support Valerie in her idea to
>spread SignWriting. To spread it in such a way that not too many
>different constructions of signs are created. Admittedly there
>cannot be complete uniformity, but we should be able to keep the
>differences to a minimum. Stefan mentioned that one way of doing
>this, is to have a little seminar via the List. We know that we have
>benefited greatly from the recent e-mail chats we had with Stefan
>these last few days. We would like to continue these little seminars
>via the list, in order that we can all learn from it. What do you
>think? Tini and Henk.

SignWriting List
April 8, 2001

Dear SW List Members, and Tini and Henk and Stefan!

Thanks so much for this very nice email message from long ago...

I just want you to know that I do appreciate it...

I think such a support group on the SignWriting List is a wonderful idea.

Go right ahead with the seminars via the List.

Thanks Stefan, for thinking of this idea, and I look forward to
reading all your messages!
--

Val ;->