forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4764  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Apr 9, 2001  4:37 pm
Subject:  Re: spelling angle hand

SignWriting List
April 9, 2001

Dear SW List and Stefan...

I have an idea. Would you be able to take a photograph of the Angle
Handshape in all the possible directions in space?

Each photo should be taken from the "back of the signer", to capture
the Expressive Viewpoint.

Then one at a time, I can diagram how I would write each position,
based on the photographs.

I have had trouble with diagramming the Expressive Viewpoint, because
I never had illustrations from the "back of the signer"...so this
would be a great help. I do not have the photo equipment to do those
photos myself.

Your photo, Stefan, of Ilker from the back view, proved to be very
valuable...so thank you for that!
--

Val ;->