forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4766  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Mon Apr 9, 2001  5:53 pm
Subject:  water

Hello Stefan and writers.
Stefan and I were talking about how I would write ; having water in my
hands.....
Well I tried. At the moment I don't know any other way. Anyone?

Also I still have trouble reading Father, mother, parents. Seeing it written
I want to place my right hand on the L. side of my face.
How would it read having the right hand at the right side with an extra
touch symbol placed at the thumb, to say; that the thumb is touching the
forehead? The head symbol will have the two touching symbols placed at the
forehead as normal.
Have a good day every one!!

Tini

Attachment
boat.jpg
Type: application/octet-stream

4769 "Writing Hands the Way They Look" plus exceptions Valerie Sutton Tue  4/10/2001
4770 Hard-to-Write Handshapes Valerie Sutton Tue  4/10/2001
4775 Re: Hard-to-Write Handshapes Valerie Sutton Tue  4/10/2001
4776 Re: Hard-to-Write Handshapes Valerie Sutton Tue  4/10/2001

  Message 4766  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index