forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4771  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Apr 10, 2001  6:43 pm
Subject:  Question from Arizona State University

From: "Sarah Cmeyla"
To: SignWriting List ,
Subject: questions for you
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:29:49 -0700

Hello my name is Sarah and I am currently enrolled in ASL IV at
Arizona State University and I am interested in a couple of questions
regarding sign writing. It would be extremely helpful if you could
help me.
1. Is sign writing used in oral or sign programs?
2. At what age is it usually introduced?
3. How are English skills developed?
4. Where do you recruit staff to teach the sign writing and what
percentages of the recruits are deaf, hearing?

Thank you so much for your time, I am putting together a report based
on different proponents of sign language.
Thanks so much,
Sarah Cmeyla

  Replies Author Date
4773 Re: Question from Arizona State University Valerie Sutton Tue  4/10/2001

  Message 4771  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index