forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4820  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Apr 18, 2001  1:51 pm
Subject:  Workshop in Germany this weekend ;-)

Stefan wrote:
>>> I offered two different courses . Course one : Learning to read
>>>SW (GebaerdenSchrift lesen lernen) Course two : Learning to write
>>>SW (GebaerdenSchrift schreiben lernen) The reason that I post
>>>this message is the following : Is there anybody who can share
>>>some of his SW-course experiences ? Some interesting ideas, tips,
>>>tricks, experiments, funny tasks ... ??

SignWriting List
April 18, 2001

Dear Stefan!
Thanks for telling us about your workshop. That is wonderful news...

My memory of teaching workshops in Germany (on DanceWriting), back
around 1975, was that students in Germany are excellent learners.
They tend to take details very seriously. And they are willing to
take time to learn things slowly and carefully....I admire that!

So you know best what is right for your students....

The only contribution I can make is to get back to teaching
SignWriting on the SignWriting List - ha!

And thanks for sharing the great animation - as always, it is
charming and beautifully animated....
Attachment
kuenstler_mit_ball.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 4820  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index