forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4826  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Thu Apr 19, 2001  12:00 am
Subject:  Re: signing for fire trucks

Dear Valerie and List,

Of course, we old folks need an expression like the Norwegians back home
use: uff da! I had forgotten the little book Neil and others have
mentioned here. It is excellent! If you can take it from an old guy
who's been there, this book is pretty easy to master and I don't think I
ever met a cop, emt, paramedic or fireman who couldn't use it with a
minimum of effort. And you can get it easily on the internet or in
bookstores. I know Barnes and Noble still stock it, and probably many
others.

Jerry.

  Message 4826  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index