forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4827  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  PATSY VAN ANDEL
Date:  Thu Apr 19, 2001  8:11 am
Subject:  Re: Sandra's Poster Design ;-)

Sandra, I like the poster you designed. I don't quite know how you can get
them marketed outside the US and Canada - maybe Stefan knows. Have you
considered sending it to Compassion International? They might be interested
in a design with their logo on it. They're world wide and do wonderful work
for children. Maybe there's someone on the list that has contacts with the
organization??